TERMS & CONDITIONS WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT BETWEEN ESATE COMPANY (AS2.NET) AND THE USER
Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
1. AS2.NET maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users"). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. AS2.NET is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User use subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
2. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of AS2.NET.
Condition of use
3. Information is obtained from sources believed to be relieable. AS2.NET does not warrant its completeness or accuracy for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. The information may be subject to change at anytime without notice.
Any person wishing to obtain further clarification should do so only with a formal consultation with relevant authorities. Under no circumstances shall AS2.NET be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, Including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall AS2.NET be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if AS2.NET has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that AS2.NET is not liable for any conduct of any User.
5. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. AS2.NET does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Neither AS2.NET nor employees shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
6. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify AS2.NET from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
7. Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendations.
Links to third-party websites
8. This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of AS2.NET and AS2.NET is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. AS2.NET provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by AS2.NET. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained form the original source.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
9. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
10. AS2.NET reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. AS2.NET shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
11. AS2.NET reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
12. No waiver by AS2.NET of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in a writing signed by its duly authorized representative.